Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Use
1. The process of collecting the personal data of the users of the website / customers of the online store alexandraunderwear.com,
A user of our website is considered anyone who visits it in order to purchase a product - products available on it, ie in the online store alexandraunderwear.com, as well as anyone who browses the website as a visitor.
Customers of the online store alexandraunderwear.com, are characterized those who proceed to register in order to complete an order and proceed to purchase, as well as those who proceed to order without registration, ie as "visitors". Procedurally, those who proceed with registration, register as Customers through the option "New User Registration" and / or "New Customer" of the main website of the website and / or through the process of "Account Creation" and their respective acceptance from our online store alexandraunderwear .com.
The customer who has registered according to the above, using the unique combination of Customer Identification (username) and Customer Code (password) that he has chosen and declared, has the following possibilities:
- To see the contents of his shopping cart ("My Cart"). The Cart displays the products that the customer has chosen to order. The Customer can place orders for products, the review or change of which (deletion of items, change of quantities) is possible at any time until the completion of the order.
- To complete his order and pay by choosing one of the payment options provided by the online store.
- To see after the completion of the order the course of its execution and its contents.
- To see his old orders.
- To modify the Customer Details of his Account.
Offers running the same period and related to the same products may not be combined (except for a few exceptions to be noted). In addition, we would like to clarify that the offers are valid until stocks are exhausted.
Description of services
The online store alexandraunderwear.com, is an online store, independent, with its own pricing policy, terms of payment, distribution and delivery of products.
The customer has the ability to place orders, according to the distinctions mentioned above for the Customers of the online store.
Each creates a profile of each user, which enables us to offer our services related to the customer's order in the best possible way.
When registering a new user, the following information is collected: Name, Surname, Address, Postal Code, City-Region, Country, Telephone and e-mail.
The above information is necessary for the processing of the customer's order from the online store and is made available to alexandraunderwear.com, in order to be used for the perfect execution of the Customer's order.
Whenever you choose, either through the online ordering process, or through the telephone ordering process, let us know your email address and / or your mobile phone number, or any other personal given, you choose to keep and process your personal data from us at the same time. We would like to know that alexandraunderwear.com will never use your personal data for purposes other than those mentioned herein. Your personal information is completely sacred to alexandraunderwear.com and we wish to operate solely for your benefit and with respect for your individuality and your freedom of choice.
The collection of your personal data is carried out only with your explicit consent and concerns exclusively the process of achieving the operating purposes of this website and this online store.
The purpose of the collection and processing of personal data is the communication of the Company with the Customer for the optimal service of the request recorded in the contact forms and in any possible order. Specifically, the collection of personal information of our customers has as main purposes:
- the orderly and efficient execution of customers' transactions with the online store
- the recording of customer requirements regarding the products of the online store
- the configuration of personalized offers of our marketing products according to the personal needs of each customer
We inform you that in order to collect and analyze your opinion with objective criteria, in order to offer you better services and personalized communications / suggestions about products that suit you, we work with
• Google for personalized and repetitive marketing (remarketing).
• Facebook for personalized and repetitive marketing (remarketing).
Our store collects and processes personal data exclusively for the aforementioned purposes and only to the extent absolutely necessary for the effective service of these purposes. These data are always relevant, relevant and not more than what is required in view of the above purposes, and they are accurate and, if necessary, they are updated, while they are legally and legally processed in a manner compatible with these purposes always in accordance with the principle of proportionality (Article 5 par. 1 of Regulation 679/2016 GDPR).
The online store alexandraunderwear.com keeps the personal data of the Customers only for the period of time required for the realization of the purposes of their collection and processing, and they are safely deleted after that end, unless it is foreseen to continue their observance by legislation. That is, it maintains the personal data as long as the Customer is active, and in case of inactivity and non-transaction with our store, the data is retained for a period of five (5) years, and the relevant liquidation will take place every month in January. year, regardless of the date of collection of the Customer's personal data.
Data security: alexandraunderwear.com declares that during the period of keeping these data / personal data and our electronic communication it uses them legally, taking the necessary security measures and keeping their privacy. In particular, we take all appropriate and appropriate organizational and technical measures for the security of data and their protection against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, prohibited dissemination or access and any other form of unfair processing, such as. classification of access to personal data, security of the premises where a physical file of personal data is kept, destruction of all documents containing personal data, so that it is not possible to retrieve any information, while the network is protected by Firewall and NAT, data encryption, while there is also controlled access of each user with a different Username - Password and SSL / TLS certificate.
Recipients of the data: Recipient of the personal data is our store itself, as well as the processors on behalf of the store. Our store guarantees that it will not proceed with transmission, notification, disposal, etc. of the subject's personal data to third parties for any purpose or use. However, he reserves the right to disclose information concerning the Subject, if the legislation imposes a corresponding obligation or if such notification is required by the competent governmental / state bodies, by administrative authorities or law enforcement agencies. That is, alexandraunderwear.com will not disclose the Customer's email address or other personal data for advertising or other promotional and / or communication purposes, except with its express consent in accordance with the conditions set by the GDPR.
Alexandraunderwear.com does not guarantee the security of information / data transmitted over networks to the extent that their protection is not achieved by taking appropriate security measures imposed by law and is not responsible for any direct, indirect, positive, detrimental, material or no, damage that the user may have suffered from his access to the internet.
Processing on behalf of our online store: alexandraunderwear.com cooperates with third parties (eg courier companies), who act as processors in the name and on behalf of our store, in accordance with our instructions for the above reported processing purposes and who have undertaken the safekeeping of personal data that the Subject enters in the contact and order forms.
Linking to third party websites: Any linking of this Website through special hyperlinks (links, hyperlinks, banners) to any other third party website does not imply our store taking any responsibility for the policy followed in this regard. with the protection and management of personal data. Subjects should ensure that they are informed about the protection and management of their data from the above websites.
Access and Objection Rights: Every Customer - Subject is entitled to know if his data is or has been processed (right of access). The Customer is also entitled to object in writing at any time to the processing of his personal data. In particular, every customer has the right to request access to, correction or deletion of personal data or restriction of the processing of the data subject as well as the right to object to the processing and to complain to a supervisory authority (as defined in Articles 13 to 20 of Regulation 679/2016 GDPR). Each customer can additionally request the portability (according to the possibility given to you by Regulation 2016/679 GDPR) of his personal data. For any exercise of your rights you can contact the Controller, defined below.
Every customer also has the right to withdraw his consent at any time by sending an email to the Personal Data Processing Officer (Article 2 case no. Of Law 2472/1997 and Article 7 of Regulation 679/2016 GDPR), by sending by e-mail through which the electronic contact form or the order form was submitted, in order to identify the Subject.
Responsible for data processing is Maria Trikoili, with contact phone +302242026288 and contact email [email protected], where the Customer sends a message from the e-mail address through which the electronic contact form or the order form was submitted, in order to be identified. of the Subject.
We have appointed Maria Trikoili, Personal Data Protection Officer to ensure the protection of your personal data, contact phone +302242026288 and email [email protected], where the Customer sends a message from the e-mail address through which the e-mail form was submitted or the order form, in order to identify the Subject.
During the telephone communication, our store can ask the Customer - Subject to verify his identity before he can satisfy his request.
For any disputes that may arise between customers or between customers and third parties and are due to messages, data, data or information circulated through alexandraunderwear.com, the latter states that the removal of the telecommunications privacy of the customer is allowed only if and to the extent that alexandraunderwear.com is required to fulfill its obligation under current law.
It is expressly agreed that the above terms are governed by Greek Law, the decisions of the statutory bodies of the State that apply to the transactions of electronic communications, as well as the relevant provisions in force at the time. It hereby expressly agrees that any differences arising from the application of these terms and conditions use of our store, if not resolved amicably, fall under the jurisdiction of the Courts of Athens. "
Automatically Recorded Information
The web server of alexandraunderwear.com, based on its construction specification and in accordance with the accepted on the internet, automatically records some information. The reasons for the recording are related to:
- early diagnosis and automatic problem solving
collection of demographic information
- successful management of online store services
This information is anonymous (not personally identifiable) and contains domain names and / or I.P. addresses of the browsers that visit the online store, the day and time of the visit and other (always) non-personalized identifiable information.
At alexandraunderwear.com the user has the ability to set and save their cookie preferences in the Footer in the Cookies Settings field.
The Customer of the online store alexandraunderwear.com, is obliged to:
- Not to use the website of the online store for the execution of acts, which may result in the prosecution or the initiation of any civil or administrative proceedings against alexandraunderwear.com, for acts, which are indicatively but not exclusively described in the Criminal Code. Code, in Special Criminal Laws, in the Telecommunication Legislation, in the Legislation for the protection of Personal Data as well as in the relevant provisions or directives of the European Union or the National Telecommunications Commission, the Personal Data Protection Authority and any other Public or Administrative .
- Not to violate any form of Copyright of third parties.
- To provide complete and true personal information during the process of registering as a customer.
- To update his personal registration details, so that they correspond at all times to his true personal details. In the event that the Customer's registration details are found to be inaccurate, the alexandraunderwear.com online store has the right to deactivate the customer's account immediately by informing him.
- To keep secrets and not to disclose to third parties his unique identifier and password (username, password) in the services of alexandraunderwear.com. It is also obliged to IMMEDIATELY inform the online store alexandraunderwear.com via email at [email protected], for any unauthorized use of its password and password. The online store is not responsible for unauthorized use of the password and ID of its customers, if it has not been previously informed about it.
- Confirm that he has logged out of his personal account at the end of each session.
- To provide correct and true Payment and Delivery Information for the orders placed by the online store.
According to Directive 2013/11 / EC, which was incorporated in Greece with JM 70330/2015, the possibility of electronic settlement of consumer disputes with the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) procedure is now provided throughout the European Union. If the customer has the status of a consumer (ie a natural person acting outside the professional capacity) and has any problem with a purchase made from our Website, he can initiate the ADR process through the single all-union platform for electronic dispute resolution (platform ADR) available at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage. You can also contact the European Consumer Center of Greece, at +30 2106460284, +30 2106460784 or by email at [email protected]
Modifications of the Service
Please note that changes to the product images can be made at any time and always at the discretion of the online store alexandraunderwear.com
Products and information Responsibility of alexandraunderwear.com
The online store alexandraunderwear.com:
- is not responsible for any damage caused to the Customer by the exchange of information during the use of the services of the online store resulting from loss or delay in receipt or non-receipt or alteration of data.
- is not obliged to install the products of the online store.
- is not responsible for any information related to product advertisements. The material, content and claims of the advertisements are the intellectual property and responsibility of the companies that advertise their products. We make no representations or warranties, written or implied, as to the accuracy and correctness of the information provided by our website. We disclaim all warranties, express or implied, direct or indirect, including implied warranties of quality or suitability for certain purposes.
All payments made using the card are processed through the electronic payment platform of "Alpha e-Commerce" of Alpha Bank and uses TLS 1.2 encryption protocol encryption with 128-bit (Secure Sockets Layer - SSL). Encryption is a way of coding the information until it reaches its recipient, who will be able to decode it using the appropriate key.
For more information please contact us.